- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? my closet ‘door ‘consists of curtains so…they are in a closed position?
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No, haha. Hotel shampoos are awful.
- where is your next vacation? To Fanime! And then back to Colorado. So exciting.
- who do you think reads these? No clue! I just do them to pass time.
- so you have a calendar in your room? I do! From last year, though. But it has all of these inspirational quotes so I don’t want to take it down.
- what’s your plan for the day? My plan is to go and get some pants hemmed, and maybe take advantage of a sale at Gap.
- are you reading any books right now? I’m slowly rereading Hunger by Michael Grant, so I can eventually get to the last two books in the series, which I have not read.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? I can honestly say that I have never done this.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I’m usually humming it to myself and dancing, lol.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? I don’t. Every time I’m tempted I hear my mother’s voice say, “I paid $5,000 for those teeth!”
- what is your “song of the week”? You by Galantis
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? People can wear whatever they want.
- do you still watch cartoons? My inner child is a sacred part of my being.
- what do you drink with dinner? I drink mostly water in general. Kidney stones will do that to you. >_>
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? Ketchup, yumm
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? Hot brownies and ice cream.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A couple of weeks ago, to my grandma. We are pen pals.
- can you change the oil on a car? Too lazy. >_>
- what is your usual bedtime? 9-10pm these days
- are you lazy? I have my moments. But really, my job is so high stress that I try to bum it as much as I can when I’m not there.
- afraid of heights? I never used to be, but lately I have been.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist, but decided I didn’t want my family dinner conversations to revolve around the unfortunate ways that people die.
- hot tea or cold tea: Both?? But milk tea, always.
- tea or coffee? Tea, because it doesn’t take away my hunger, haha. I can drink a cup of coffee in the morning and not eat the rest of the day. It’s so weird.
- favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip, because I am boring. I do like gingerbread cookies though.
- can you swim well? I hope so. I was on a swim team for a few years so I guess it would be sad if I couldn’t, haha.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? …are there people who can’t?
- who do you want to see right now? Myself, less stressed.
When Relena, in her personal jet, flies between Zechs and Heero’s battle only to yell, “I’M HERE TO DELIVER A LETTER!”
Or when split personality’d Lady Un flies off a colony in her personal jet, straight into a battle between Wufei and mobile dolls, with sparkles all around her as she thinks, “I love space.”
???????WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN
Anonymous asked: I don't know if I've told you before how much I love Hell Connection and everytime it updates, no matter how long it takes or if I'm into other fandoms at the moment or not, it's such a joy to read. And I got so excited in knowing there might be a sequel you have no idea. Thank you for sharing your work and dedication, it's one of my absolutely favourite reads of all time and ugh so good, I love it.
This made me so happy. ;_____; Hearing such kind praise has kindled a flame in my heart. Thank you!! I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to send this to me, and I’m so excited that you love the story! <3
ALL THE HUGS
I wish you the most amazing day EVER~<33
Pairing(s): Jason/Tim, Dick/Damian
Themes: Father Todd and Empath!Tim
Summary: With one touch, Detective Timothy Drake can see the past—of people, of objects—anything. When a case leads him to the sewers of Gotham, he wakes an evil he never knew existed; one that wants vengeance on the family that sealed him away. Haunted by a demon and plagued by his own affinity as an empath, Tim finds that there’s only one person who can save him.
Comments: I’m sorry this chapter was so delayed. I’ve been distracted by writing some other things…
Want more chapters? Visit the: Master List
I am so ridiculous. I literally just thought:
I want to feel like I’m on fire - I want to feel the heat, to have it curl my toes and run fingers through my hair, and drip past my shoulders, scalding me, waking me, invigorating me…I want to take a shower.